What we collect?
We may have collected some information that you will asked to give. We will describe the reason for collecting those information when we will ask you to give that. If you want to contact with us, we may ask you few more questions such as your address, phone no, email address, your reason to contact etc.
We can use your information for following purpose:
- For maintenance and operate our website.
- To expand our website according to your needs.
- To know how is your experience about visiting us.
- We may send you some emails related to our services and updates.
- Development purpose of our website.
- To prevent fraud.
Log files cookies and web beacons
The information we collect as log files includes your IP address, browser type, visiting date, referring page or site, number of clicks etc for developing purpose of our hosting companies. It should be noted that these information are not personally identifiable. We collects these for only analyze the trends, tracking the user and their movements.
Third party privacy policies
We also preserve CCPA privacy rights which includes the right of California consumers. We have the GDPR data protection rights which includes:
- You have to right to use our content and we may charge a little for this.
- You have the right to rectification of any information which we have published on our site.
- You can request to erase your personal data from our collection.
- You can restrict the use of your data by requesting us.
If you request us for any of this above, then we may take time of about a month to respond. Please contact with us for more details.
About children's information
- All String Functions in C | C String Library Functions
- Best 2 C Programs to Print Fibonacci Series
- Use of a Proxy | Why a Proxy Server is Used?
- 4 Different C Programs To Check Vowels In Easiest Way
- 15 Things To Consider When Choosing A Proxy
- Top 20 small business marketing tips and tricks I wish to know before
- Blockchain Investment: Best 15 Tips and Tricks
- All Types of CPU Registers
- How to Easily Convert Binary to Text | Best 2 Ways
- What is CPU Registers? 15 Main Functions of CPU Registers
- Best 3 ways to reverse string in C
- Volatile and Non Volatile Memory | Best 6 Differences
- What is Cache Memory? 3 Main Types of Cache Memory
- Difference Between SSL and TLS | SSL vs TLS Main 12 differences
- What is SSL Certificate | Types of SSL Certificate
- Creating Quality Content Faster: A Look at AI YouTube Video Maker Benefits
- How Microsoft Viva Consulting Enhances Team Connectivity
- 7 Simple Steps To Protect Your Personal And Financial Data
- Best tools and techniques for B2B social selling
- 10 best investment ideas to increase money
- 8 Interesting Myths About Virtual Private Networks – VPN
- 14 best digital marketing guidelines to grow your business
- 10 best marketing tools to grow your business
- Types of investments | What are the 15 best types of investment now?
- 20 Best Social Media Marketing Strategies To Grow Your Business
- Top 10 content marketing tips and tricks to reach audience fast
- What is ChatGPT | Features, use and 3 main benefits of ChatGPT
- 10 best marketing techniques to drive business expansion
- LED vs LCD monitor, which is best and why?
- Best 11 ways to get more traffic to your website?
- How to become a YouTuber and get more views in 5 easiest ways
- Top 32 high paying freelance jobs in the world
- Pros and cons of Blockchain investment | 5 steps before investing on blockchain
- Types of Cameras | 12 best types of cameras for photography
- Best image compression techniques
- How to find ideal hosting for your website?
- Different ways to print integer in C
- Password strength checker full project with source code in C++
- C++ Practice problem | Real life problem solving with C++
- C practice problems | some real life problem solving using C language