What we collect?
We may have collected some information that you will asked to give. We will describe the reason for collecting those information when we will ask you to give that. If you want to contact with us, we may ask you few more questions such as your address, phone no, email address, your reason to contact etc.
We can use your information for following purpose:
- For maintenance and operate our website.
- To expand our website according to your needs.
- To know how is your experience about visiting us.
- We may send you some emails related to our services and updates.
- Development purpose of our website.
- To prevent fraud.
Log files cookies and web beacons
The information we collect as log files includes your IP address, browser type, visiting date, referring page or site, number of clicks etc for developing purpose of our hosting companies. It should be noted that these information are not personally identifiable. We collects these for only analyze the trends, tracking the user and their movements.
Third party privacy policies
We also preserve CCPA privacy rights which includes the right of California consumers. We have the GDPR data protection rights which includes:
- You have to right to use our content and we may charge a little for this.
- You have the right to rectification of any information which we have published on our site.
- You can request to erase your personal data from our collection.
- You can restrict the use of your data by requesting us.
If you request us for any of this above, then we may take time of about a month to respond. Please contact with us for more details.
About children's information
- 10 best investment ideas to increase money
- 8 Interesting Myths About Virtual Private Networks – VPN
- 14 best digital marketing guidelines to grow your business
- 10 best marketing tools to grow your business
- Types of investments | What are the 15 best types of investment now?
- 20 best social media marketing strategies to grow your business
- Top 10 content marketing tips and tricks to reach audience fast
- What is ChatGPT | Features, use and 3 main benefits of ChatGPT
- 10 best marketing techniques to drive business expansion
- LED vs LCD monitor, which is best and why?
- Best 11 ways to get more traffic to your website?
- How to become a YouTuber and get more views in 5 easiest ways
- Top 32 high paying freelance jobs in the world
- Pros and cons of Blockchain investment | 5 steps before investing on blockchain
- Types of Cameras | 12 best types of cameras for photography
- Best image compression techniques
- How to find ideal hosting for your website?
- Different ways to print integer in C
- Password strength checker full project with source code in C++
- C++ Practice problem | Real life problem solving with C++
- C practice problems | some real life problem solving using C language
- Quiz game full project by C++
- Essential guide to LinkedIn outreach for generating B2B leads
- Best 10 techniques to speed up internet connection
- 10 strategies to increase Instagram followers
- Windows 11 vs windows 10 – which is better and why?
- How to increase organic social media reach?
- What is operating system? How an OS Works?
- 3 best smartphones in 2023 compared
- 15 most important cyber security tips for business
- How to increase sign ups for membership site?
- 5 best ways to increase conversion rate through a great UX
- 8 best techniques of how to make a user friendly website
- How to keep smartphone battery healthy? 9 best tips and tricks to maintain battery health
- An overview of the types of paraphrasing and examples
- Best 25 Google Chrome extensions you should try out at 2023
- How to do Keyword research? Best Tips and tools for keyword research
- Benefits of Agile Development Methodology
- Best video editing software for all platforms in 2022
- 5 main types of social media networks with benefits